Trumark Homes, the award-winning homebuilder with divisions in California and Colorado, was the recipient of multiple honors for marketing excellence at the 2023 Building Industry Association of the Bay Area MAME (Major Achievements in Merchandising Excellence) Awards.
In a recent ceremony, Trumark Homes’ Northern California Division team took home the following honors:
- Best Special Promotion: Find Your Way Home, Design by Trumark Homes’ Digital Team and Gunn Jerkens
- Best Interior Merchandising of a Detached Model Priced $700,000 to $1 Million: Avalon at River Islands – Plan 1, Design by Chameleon Design
- Best Interior Merchandizing of a Detached Model Priced $1 Million to $1.5 Million: Avalon Point at River Islands – Plan 3, Design by Chameleon Design
- Best Architectural Design Detached Home over 3000 Sq. Ft.: Avalon Residence 2
- Best Architectural Design of a Multi-Family Community: Jasper, Design by Hunt Hale Jones Architects
- Sales Professional of the Year: Candice Caoile
- Marketing Professional of the Year: Stephanie Estrellado
The prestigious MAME program recognizes the industry's most outstanding builder, sales, marketing, and trade professionals who have distinguished themselves by working hard to deliver their best each day for the betterment of the building industry.
“To be recognized for so many facets of our homebuilding, from the architectural design and merchandising to the new home promotions led by our expert sales and marketing professionals, is a testament to the commitment to excellence that every member of our team demonstrates every day,” said Tony Bosowski, Northern California Division President at Trumark Homes. “We are humbled to be recognized amongst our industry peers and I am proud that our team is 100% dedicated to building high quality homes and providing an unforgettable experience for each and every Trumark homebuyer.”
Trumark Homes currently has 7 communities actively selling in Northern California, including Jasper in Morgan Hill, Penny Lane in Concord, The Strand at Loch Lomond Marina in San Rafael, Avalon and Avalon Point at River Islands in Lathrop, and Vida and Dawn at The Collective in Manteca. Additional new communities are coming soon including Ironwood and Origin in Manteca.