As we move into the fall and winter months and the weather begins to cool, your warm, comfortable bed will begin to look a lot more appealing. This means there is no better time to maximize your comfort and pick up some new bedding!
There are some really luxurious, quality offerings on the market these days to beautify your new Trumark Homes bedroom, and you don’t have to break the bank to outfit your bed with some of the best available. Here are some specific items to consider when shopping for bedding this fall. Don’t forget, bedding can make great holiday presents too!
Sheet & Pillowcase Sets
- Luxor Treasures Cotton Blend Sheets – These soft and silky 1,000 thread count sheets are resistant to wrinkles and feature extra-deep pockets and strong elastic bands to stay put on any mattress with the most restless sleeper. With a wide range of solid colors to choose from, these are sure to please. Sets start at around $22.
- Echelon Home Egyptian Cotton Sheets – With an 800 thread count, these aren’t just comfortable but durable as well. Choose from both flat and fitted sets, striped or solid colors, and matching pillow cases. Prices starting at $80.
- Hemstitch Egyptian Cotton Sheets – Another 800 thread count offering, these boast attractive hemstitching on the cuffs of both the sheets and pillow cases. Available at most fine stores at around $65.
- Sweet Home Collection Down and Feather Pillows – There’s nothing better than natural down pillows. These feature 100% cotton cover construction and double-stitched edges. Starting at about $30 for a set of two.
- Hotel Madison Feather Pillows – With a 230 thread count for comfort and long life, these come in a set of four and will be welcome in any bedroom. Priced at $60.
- Circle of Down Pillows – These are a four-piece set with a feather inner core, 100% cotton case, and hypoallergenic. Medium firm and priced at $87.
- Cozy Bedding’s Reversible Summer Comforter – This may be billed as a summer comforter, but this Berber and Sherpa down alternative comforter will keep you warm through the coldest winter nights. Features durable polyester lining on the reverse side and is available in both full, queen, and kings sizes. Starting at $70.
- Chezmoi Collection Oversized Bedspread/Coverlet – This is called a bedspread but it’s thick enough to be listed as a comforter. Made of a special microfiber that makes it light but plenty warm. Priced reasonably at $60.
- Madison Park Comforter Set – This 12-piece set has everything, including shams and a bed skirt, flat and fitted sheets, pillowcases, and small decorative pillows. Made of 100% cotton. Priced a $146.
- Eddie Bauer Quilted Cotton Throw – A Fairview quilted throw from the famous Eddie Bauer, so you know it’s high quality. 100% cotton with an attractive plaid pattern. Priced at $45.
- Woolrich Freedom Throw – Another famous name in blankets, this comfy throw recalls days gone by with its antique, classic pattern. 85% wool and 15% nylon for durability, easy washing, and warmth. Starting at $145.